Your donation will demonstrate your support for the Oregon Caves and you will receive:
- The Oregon Caves e-newsletter with inside information and updates.
- Notification of special events.
- Recognition on our website
- Listing in the Chateau materials
- Recognition in the Chateau.
- Membership in the Sam Baker/Gust Lium Society with an annual contribution of $1,000 or more. Sam was the Chairman of the Board of the Oregon Caves Company, who along with five other stock holders, created the private concession that constructed all the facilities and developed the Oregon Caves National Monument tours and traveler amenities. Gust Lium was the architect and builder of the Oregon Caves Chateau, an unusual and one of a kind lodge within the National Park Service.
Gifts of goods and services are always welcomed. Also, donations of Monterey Furniture, historic lighting, photography and period artwork are needed for each room.
Leave a bequest in honor of your company, family member or a friend. Please contact us for more information. 541-944-1139 or [email protected]